Industry professionals from leading
organizations and academicians of
reputed B-schools are regularly
invited to address the students and
faculty. The Centre takes up
activities like organizing seminars,
symposia and workshops to foster
relationship for the benefit of the
• To educate and train students to
become professional managers.
• To conduct training programs for
management teachers as a part of
faculty development program.
• To undertake research in different
• To provide consultancy to
• To do all such activities, which
will help to promote creativity and
innovative skills of students.
• To collaborate with other
B-schools and other professional
bodies to provide quality management
• Focus on total personality
development by stimulating students’
• A team of qualified faculty with
adequate industry experience.
• Regular interaction of students
with senior executives from the
industry and professors of other
leading B-schools, through extended
lectures and discussions.
• Focus on regular Management
• Highly responsive to individual
• Use of modern pedagogical mix.
• Industry exposure and
participation in consultancy
• Summer training and placement
facilitation in reputed
organizations in and outside the